Veggiemuse About the Artist

Veggiemuse About the Artist

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Art and Design by Pamela Vale












I like to be challenged and I work in a wide variety of styles. Generally, my art and designs are drawn by hand, and then altered or enhanced with a computer program. I also digitally mask or erase details, edit completed designs, create surface patterns, change coloring and create lettering on the computer.

It has always been important to me to develop relationships and to have responsive, positive communication in my business. I work quickly, always meet deadlines and welcome feedback and alteration requests. My main goal is to provide high quality, current art and design, on time and in budget.


I have been an artist since birth but I went to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles, California and have been a full time Decorative Artist for over 27 years. I am currently creating art collections for licensing and I am a top rated custom tattoo designer on an international website.

Please contact me with any special requests.

No comments: